Most of my listings sell in two weeks or less because my seller and I:
- Price the property at the lower end of the pricing range to attract as many potential buyers as possible.
- Make the property look its absolute best with new paint, floors and landscaping, as necessary.
- Professionally stage the home.
- Have professional photos taken to post online and for flyers.
- Market the heck out of it online, on social media, through snail mail and other outlets.
- Do all appropriate inspections before it hits the market including pest control, home inspection and roof report.
My last listing sold in 10 days with 28 offers for $150,000 over the asking price…